Shea is seeking a Project Architect with minimum 8 years of experience in project management, construction documents, and code knowledge. Shea requires leadership and independence with an emphasis on service, collaboration, creativity and results.
Ideal candidate will be registered, have full understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the segments of restaurant, hospitality, retail, workplace, and private clubs. Candidate will be responsible for day-to-day contact and management of clients, contractors, consultants and supporting design team.
- Demonstrated project management from project initiation through project completion with internal project team, along with client, general contractors, engineers, and city/health department process.
- Preparation of schematic, design development and construction documents through thorough knowledge and skills in Revit including layers, redlines and an understanding of code.
- Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with multiple deadlines, in a fast turnaround environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) and listening skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail; organization and follow through skills.
- Licensed Architect
Please attach your cover letter and resume to the form below. No phone calls/agency calls please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.