Our Must Haves:
- Demonstrated project management from project initiation through project completion with internal project team, along with client, general contractors, engineers, and city/health department process.
- Preparation of schematic, design development and construction documents through thorough knowledge and skills in Revit including layers, redlines and an understanding of code.
- Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with multiple deadlines, in a fast turnaround environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) and listening skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail; organization and follow through skills.
- Licensed Architect
Please attach your cover letter and resume to your form submission. No phone calls/agency calls please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.