Lund Food Holdings, Inc.
The first-floor retail space in a prominent corner of the Highland Bridge development in St. Paul
Redefine the grocery shopping experience in the Highland Park Community by building out a new Lunds & Byerlys store from full interior design and architectural planning to custom graphics, sinage and installation
A lively, upscale grocery store with an onsite taproom (The Mezz), a variety of prepared food offerings, a spacious outdoor patio, and smaller marketplace concepts within the store. Unique to this location are design accents and artwork paying homage to the site’s previous Ford plant and its significance to the Highland Park community.
- Accents and artwork paying homage to the former Ford plant
- Acrylic hanging salad-leaf installation
- Retro shift knob tap handles
- Unique overhead lighting and wall sconces
- Custom branding, sinage and graphics