- Strong knowledge of architectural design, engineering coordination, design trends, products, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Strong knowledge of construction procedures and schedules.
- Advanced knowledge of QA/QC process
- Strong knowledge of building envelope components, interior plans and material requirements of all building and facility types.
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to produce a well-coordinated, detail-oriented, fully integrated Project Manual.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and produce results within deadlines.