What We’re Looking For:
- Solid foundation of design skills and development of conceptual design supported by strategic thinking and rationale.
- Ability to merge those design skills with an understanding of consumer experience and design of space to bring brands and experiences to life.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within commercial environments, including interior materials, finishes, lighting, furniture, and equipment.
- Collaboration with other team members, including, but not limited to other Designers, Design Directors, and Architects.
- Capability to provide translation of approved designs to the production of construction documents, and through construction administration under the direction/collaboration of Project Manager and/or Architect.
- Skills to verbally illustrate, rationalize, and present design concepts to teammates and clients clearly and effectively, with the ability to give and receive direction.
- Understanding of basic building code, detailed construction documents, and ability to determine compliance in quality and alignment with design.
- Capacity to thrive independently and in a teamwork setting, able to shift between multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Revit and a drive to stay current and curious in your level of knowledge and abilities.
- 0-1 years of design experience
As a team, we create experiences by following our C.R.E.A.T.E. core values of Creativity, Relationships, Entrepreneurship, Adventure, Teamwork, and Excellence. If you have interest in joining us in Creating Experiences, we’d love to talk. Please submit your information in the supplied form. No phone calls/agency calls, please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.